(original recipe found on justpinch.com)
I love peaches so I can’t wait to try out this recipe!
1 pkg dry cake mix-white, yellow or french vanilla
1/3 cup of butter at room temperature
2 large eggs
29 oz can of peach slices, drained
8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
1/3 cup of sugar
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13” pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg; mix with fork just until crumbly. Set aside 1½ cup of crumbs for topping.
- Press the remaining crumbs on bottom of prepared pan; Bake 10 minutes.
- Cut peach slices into 1” pieces; Spoon onto partially-baked crust.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla extract; beat with mixer until creamy. Spread over top of peaches.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs; Bake 30 minutes.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving; Serves 12.
Store leftovers in refrigerator.