Saturday, April 14, 2012 – When I saw this on Pinterest, I couldn’t stop laughing at the name of this dessert – Sex in a pan! Then I started reading comments and people were saying that this dessert was better than sex, well I had to check it out.
I must say that this desert sounds divine! Just look at the picture, doesn’t that look mouth-watering? I think this is going to be the dessert I will be making for my get together… Since I am allergic to nuts I will probably end up making a graham crust instead. Can’t wait to try this recipe!
For all of you who are licking your lips in anticipation, here is the recipe (taken from Jo Cooks)
|For the crust:||1 cup pecans, chopped|
|3 tbsp white sugar|
|1/2 cup butter|
|1 cup flour|
|Cream cheese layer:||2 cups cream cheese|
|1 cup powdered sugar|
|1 cup Cool Whip|
|Vanilla pudding||1 package of instant vanilla pudding|
|2 cups of milk|
|Chocolate Pudding||1 package of instant chocolate pudding|
|2 cups of milk|
|Last layer||2 cups Cool Whip|
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a mixer mix all the crust ingredients together and press the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake it for about 20 minutes.
- Prepare the vanilla pudding as per the instructions on the package.
- Prepare the chocolate pudding as per the instructions on the package.
- In a mixer add the cream cheese, powdered sugar and the cup of whipped cream. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Let the crust cool. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust evenly. Spread the chocolate pudding over the bottom crust, then the vanilla pudding. Top with the whipped cream and sprinkle with the chocolate.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours so that it sets.
- Striped Delight :: An M Family Favorite since 1985 (iloveyoumorethancarrots.com)
- Mama’s Mississippi Mud with COOL WHIP (serendipitymommy.com)